Tag Day | 09/13/07
Since we haven't had one in a really long time, today is going to be a tag entry. I missed the 12 of 12 for no good reason but rather than putting together a fake day based on old photos and Photoshopping Jamie into a houseplant I decided to make up a tag day instead. Now, with that said, here is my tag: A Perfect World.
1) In a perfect world we'd never have to hear another word from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
2) In a perfect world Bill Clintonwould be president and Hillary would have never discovered politics.
3) In a perfect world iced venti vanilla lattes would be free.
4) In a perfect world Led Zeppelin would give free concerts every night and Creed would be their roadies.
5) In a perfect world the highest paid job would be teachers and benefits would include being able to send one student to the moon every semester.
6) In a perfect world I'd be able to nap with no guilt or fear.
7) In a perfect world insider trading wouldn't be a crime but everything else would have a much harsher sentence (like death).
8) In a perfect world there wouldn't be war because everyone was too busy well...you know.
9) In a perfect world Oz would air a new episode every night.
10) A perfect world would require abortion protsters to be sent to another planet.
I tag Mark C., Brian, T-Chris, and Ricky.