Joshua Tree Thoughts | 04/10/12
Things I thought I would think while camping in Joshua Tree National Park:
1) It's really pretty out here.
2) I can't believe how hard it is to set up a tent.
3) It's so weird being this far from civilization.
4) Man, the desert is hot.
What I actually thought:
1) There are a lot of rocks out here.
2) I can't believe it's so hard to set up a tent in a desert blizzard.
3) I get cell and data service everywhere. Excellent.
4) I need to stop saying "I wouldn't kill you but you're in my house" before I kill a spider/mouse at home.