You Got Any Wheat? | 02/08/06
Tonight jamie and Kathy came over to play a little Settlers of Catan. The game is pretty fun if you're in it but let's face it; you're not
always in it. A couple bad rolls at the beginning and you're really just taking up space at the table. The first game it was my job to do nothing while Jamie and Kathy
went at it and then it was Kathy's turn the second game. Jamie was one turn too late both times. Alas. (Notice my suble Photoshopping in that picture).
On with the list!
- I'm 79% sure one of my extended family will Come Out within the next ten years (not you Steve).
- I'm 78% sure Jamie will let me keep Ab when she goes to law school.
- I'm 77% sure I'll get no Social Security when I retire.
- I'm 76% sure I'll have at least one more temp job before I get my "career" job.
- I'm 75% sure the Cubs will win a World Series in my lifetime.
- I'm 74% sure we'll still be using oil as a primary energy source when I die.
- I'm 73% sure I'll be a good teacher.
- I'm 72% sure I'll be a great teacher.
- I'm 71% sure someone I know from college/grad school will "make it big".
- I'm 70% sure that I won't be going to any high school reunions.
- I'm 69% sure that I'll be out of Tallahassee in August of 2007.
- I'm 68% sure I'll play in a rock band again.
- I'm 67% sure I'll earn a big raise in the next six months.
- I'm 66% sure I'll get a big raise in the next six months.
- I'm 65% sure I'll never join a gym.
- I'm 64% sure George W. Bush won't be remembered as the bad president he was.
- I'm 63% sure I'll keep a blog for the rest of my middle-adult life.
- I'm 62% sure I'll stop having fishtanks once I move out of Florida.
- I'm 61% sure I'll never win an arm wrestling match against anyone older than 8.
- I'm 60% sure I'll keep in touch with at least eight people I met at FSU for the rest of my life.